|Type:||Japanese-style Sushi Plate||Material:||Melamine|
|Size:||L22 X W16cm||Weight:||264g|
white porcelain dinnerware sets,
square dinnerware sets
Japanese-style Rectangular Sushi Plate Black Melamine Dinnerware Weight 264g
|Surface finish||Screw pattern|
Brief introduction on Melamine:
- Melamine tableware also called imitation porcelain tableware, produced by pressuring and heating on melamine-formaldehyde resin.
- Melamine tableware of non-poisonous and tasteless, which conform to the national standard of food hygiene and widely used around world.
- Melamine tableware could be able to be at low temperature and non-friable, it can bear a temperature range from -30°C to +120°C.
Advantages and Features:
1. Excellent solvent resistance, safety and health, non-toxic and tasteless, qualitative hard, not easily broken.
2. Beautiful appearance, smooth surface, easy to wash but not Micro-oven.
3. Good performance in temperature resistant, better between -30℃ to +120 ℃.
4. The surface can be totally smooth or with screw pattern, the logo can be in colorful design and printed fine.
5. Good texture, have aesthetic feeling of traditional ceramics.
6. Low thermal conductivity, it can hold even containing hot food.
More Details on this black melamine Model MS309: