|Electromotor Power:||1.5kW||Plate Hole:||φ6/φ8mm|
|Production Capacity:||320kg/h||Net Weight:||71kg|
seafood processing equipment,
commercial food processing equipment
Food Processing Machines Stainless Steel Meat Mincer Bench Grinder 320kg/h Capacity CE Certification
* Novel appearance with European style
* It is made of stainless steel which is healthy
* It is patent designed with convenient assembly, disassembly and cleaning
* CE certification meeting export standards
Operation and Notes:
1. Before use, check that the power supply corresponds to that required by the machine, and that the external earthing wire is reliable connected.
2. The machine which is with 3 phases motor must be checked that the machine rotates in the direction indicated by rotation mark.
3. Remove the cutting group and wash them with clean water, then reassemble them as original and screw the latch.
4. Remove skin and bone from the meat to be minced, cut them into pieces to suit the feed-size.
5. Feed the pieces into mincing chamber with the feed-stick supplied, don’t use other material.
6. After used, dismantling the cutting group immediately and wash them, as to avoid bacteria growth.
7. If the minced meat is not discharged smoothly or in the form of paste, the causes and remedies could be:
1) Front nut is tighten too much thus the mincing blade not contact properly with the discharge plate, readjust it.
2) The discharge plate is blocked, clean it.
3) Blade deges is dull, grind or replace it.