|Type:||Stainless Steel Flatware||Handle:||Black-plated|
|Head:||Gold-plated||Material:||Stainless Steel With Coated Surface|
|Health:||Dishwasher Safe||Gross Weight:||300g|
square dinnerware sets,
ceramic dinnerware sets
Color-plated Stainless Steel Flatware Sets of 4 Pieces Black Handles Gold Heads
|Models||Name||Head Length||Handle Length||Total Length|
Features & Advantages:
1. Design fashionable, gold + black color, small gift box package, can serve as good presents
2. Good product quality and whiteness , we have a strict process control with the quality.
3. Your own designs and logo could be applied on our products.
4. Different of compositions could be packed into nice color box.
5. Safe export carton and mail box package are also available.
6. Microwave & dishwasher safe, widely used at home, hotel and restaurant.
How to identify stainless steel flatware?
Stainless steel is a kind of material of metal-alloy combination. The stainless steel flatware contains 18% chromium, which is constant, and between 0% to 10% nickel, which is the key to determine the quality of flatware, and makes it shine, feels "smooth" in the hand and mouth. The best stainless steel flatware should container between 8% to 10% nickel. This you can easily check on book. While you purchase the stainless steel flatware, you should ask for a manufacturer's listing to find out its composition. There are several manufacturing techniques to help identify the quality of stainless steel flatware. You can't find a discernible seams because the good pieces have been cast in molds. Take knives for an example, with higher carbon content in the steel, which gives knife blades a slight bluish tinge as well as a more durable edge, the dinner knives generally do not need serrated edges to stay sharp, beside the steak knives. Well-finished fork tines have smooth, rounded square ends and teaspoons with deeper bowls are more useful--and generally of better quality--than shallow ones.
Contact Person: Mr. Matt Zhang